Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance is an important and integral discipline that responds to the need of providing a safe and healthy working environment to the Industrial workers and also holds responsibility for maintaining and improving environmental, health and safety issues at national and international levels.
Certified Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance professional program prepares knowledgeable and concern individuals who can help organizations to achieve their goals towards EHS and ensure know-how of practical implementations of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance at various levels.
The innovative program in Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance aims to give participants a thorough grounding in the skills necessary for a sound career in the EHS and/or using effective practices to elaborate the career aspects.
The program covers the areas, technologies, policies, principles coupled with general and technology orientation towards implementing a robust compliance. This is supported by project work and ensures the graduates to emerge training in a wide range of technical skills and have a sharp appreciation of the relevance of the subject to workers and industrial needs.
“Virtually every responsible corporation is diligently searching for the formula that will provide financial success with no negative EH&S consequences. Basic corporation mantra virtually always includes a statement of corporate vision that provides the corporation will ensure its activities protect the environment, the health and safety of its employees, its customers and the public in general. These statements have become so routine that they are a given. But, how they are implemented varies from company to company.”
Successful participants can find suitable openings in Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance-based industries as well as in more traditional industries looking for a robust EHS systems and compliance. Program participants will get over all knowledge of Environment, Health & safety Legalization
- A detailed knowledge regarding the practical applications and Environment, Health and Safety Management systems and useful tools.
- Imparting training to students/professionals about the importance of controlling Environment, Health & Safety in all types of industries.
- Detailed & practical implementation knowledge of Environment, Health & Safety management systems
- Knowledge of documented management systems to control Environment, Health & Safety.
- Helping participants in assessment of Environment, Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of various Safety, Fire & Rescue Equipment.
- A detailed knowledge of all kind of personal protective equipments and other safety & EHS equipments.
- NSTC program certificate will be issued after successful completion of the course.
- Preparing program participants by imparting knowledge, considered as a compulsory pre-requisite prior for attending interviews with national or multinational companies.
- Helping candidates to achieve right opportunities
The course uses mixture of LMS based classroom sessions and exercises, distance learning methodology using books and project work.